تعلن منظمة يداً بيد للإغاثة والتنمية عن حاجتها لتعيين موظف مراقبة وتقييم (المسائلة) في تركيا / غازي عنتاب.
وفق الشروط والمواصفات التالية:
MEAL Officer (Accountability)
Announcement Code: HIHFAD-2022-028 Job Title: MEAL Officer (Accountability) Reports To: MEAL Coordinator Department: MEAL Department
Job Location: Turkey/Gaziantep with Field visits (Syria)
Monthly Working Hour: 176
Closing date: 21 – February -2022
Brief description of HIH:
Hand in Hand for Aid and Development (HIHFAD), previously operating as Hand in Hand for Syria, was established as a UK registered charity soon after the start of the Syrian crisis in 2011 by a group of British Syrians in order to deliver humanitarian assistance to civilians impacted by the conflict in Syria. From humble beginnings the charity has grown to become one of the leading humanitarian actors serving Syrian communities both inside Syria and in neighbouring countries, employing over 1000 staff in Syria, Turkey and the UK. As the organization grows, it now handles multiple institutional donors such as UN International.
Purpose of the Position:
The Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Officer will support the MEAL Coordinator in development of effective systems to analyze trends, monitor and evaluate programming. In line with Hand in Hand for Syria’s ambition toward learning, the MEAL Officer will raise initiatives among all sectors to produce capacity building and strengthening sessions for staff and partners.
Accountability and Feedback System:
- Overseeing all accountability and feedback system channels from beneficiaries in all projects such as the whats app number and e-mail designated for
- To oversee the feedback data base for all projects in all programs and ensuring the quality and accuracy of the registered
- Submitting the feedback according to its type to the involved department according to the adopted feedback policy in coordination with the department
- Following up with beneficiaries regarding the feedback that they sent and providing information about the complaint according to the adopted feedback policy in coordination with the department
- Updating the feedback data base, registering its results and ensuring the quality and accuracy of the entered
- Ensuring the confidentiality and privacy of the feedback mechanism through applying the adopted feedback policy and coordination with the department manager before sharing any information with any other party.
General MEAL Tasks:
- Actively plan, maintain and communicate a schedule of MEAL
- Create M&E and Analysis Plans with Program and MEAL Manager and ensure compliance
- Developing and ensuring adherence to a detailed implementation plan for M&E activities
- Developing related project qualitative and quantitative M&E tools with the technical support from MEAL Manager
- Training project and partner staff in using relevant M&E tools
- Developing and maintaining information tracking systems (tracking sheets or databases) for indicators and Indicator Performance Tracking Tables
- Conducting project surveys or evaluations, advising Program Managers in regard to methodology, staff requirements, and timing of surveys or evaluations
- Supporting Program Managers to ensure that sufficient data is collected regularly for project decision making and reporting
- Ensuring that all collected data is analysed, reported, and used for programmatic design and decision making
- Planning and conducting assessments with support from MEAL Manager and Program Manager
- Catalogue lessons learned and achievements in the field for better programmatic design and decision
- Leading accountability practices, including developing methodologies, and collecting and analysing data
- Writing reports regarding collected M&E data in a timely manner
- Working with MEAL Manager to identify opportunities to strengthen overall monitoring, evaluation, accountability, and learning
Knowledge and Qualifications:
- University degree in Computer Science, Social Science, Statistics, Information Management, or any other related
- 2 -3 years of relevant professional
- Demonstrated ability in the use of quantitative and qualitative data collection and analytical
- Good organizational and time management
- Strong skills in producing a quality narrative report in
- Experience in field data collection and management of field
- Strong skills in Excel and other MS office software.
- Experience in project management and
How to apply:
Interested applicants should fill the application vie the following link: https://forms.gle/fxM7Vz3szzvCmRxu7
Only candidates who are short-listed for interviews will be notified.